RSS

The wall...

This is not my story...but the name of the ppl involved are in here hidden...find it if you can...

I never thought
I could like someone
I build a wall
I never saw you

Something was wrong
Until you came
Even when I was happy
I was still blind

All the sudden
The wall came down
There you were standing
Handsomely...right in front

But why do I feel,
Like you can't see me?
Have you put up a wall?
That I can't see?

You were always there
When I needed you,
And I want to be there
Now...if you need me too

How could I have missed it?
Damn the wall
Now you're gone
I missed my chance

Or are you still there
Secretly waiting for me...?

by shazzain

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

put said...

hmm story sapekah ini? :-?

lucky said...

siapa2 ??? nak tahuuuu

shazzain said...

hmm...I cannot tell...but this is her story...my version...:)

lucky said...

takpe.. kasi kelu