RSS

No story or tale...

This just came out...


No stories of my own,
Living on other's life’s,
I am happy when they are,
But I am bored when they're stuck

There's no tale to tell,
Only the diary of others,
When will I find my story?
Only god knows when

Maybe I should change my lifestyle
Or maybe just my job
Maybe I should change my appearance
Or maybe just hold on

Feeling like a loser,
With no tale to tell
Others have their stories,
Sometimes I wish were mine

by Shazzain





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

put said...

hey.. this poem is nice shaz!! in a sad way but still nice. do more :)

shazzain said...

Sad eh...yeah...I'm pathetic jugak la kan...hahah

~~ casper~~ said...

1st tima baca td, dh sedey.... sob sob sob.... but shaz, xseronok ada citer x best n uncertain mcm aku!!!! huwaaaaaaa......

Norbaizura said...

ko wat sendiri ke poem ni shaz...canggih lah ko ni

shazzain said...

heheh..yeah..canggih ker? haha thanks!