RSS

tagged by djdora

Suddenly in the mood to fill up tags...so here you go Dora...(I know its after a lonnnggg time!..) but hey at least I did it! :)

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
-Peace and Harmony

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
-Sony walkman mp3 player

3) Where do you wish to get married?
-I have no idea yet – by the beach kot…(like that would never happen!)

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
-God knows (I seriously don’t know!)

5) Are you in love?
-huh? Must u ask…

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
-Can’t remember!

8)What is your full name?
-Shaz.M.Zain (panjangkan sendiri)

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
-No preference! I want them both in my life…

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time
-don’t care to meet anyone lah

11) Christina or Britney?
-Britney!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
-Most of the time

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
-Europe Tour

14) Hugs or kisses?
-Err….why?

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
-writer by nature
-friendly
-loves photography
-can be blur at times
-knows what she wants


16)8 things I am passionate about:
-sleeping
-waking up
-my very own social circle (friends & family)
-being there for someone in need
-studying to improve myself & job skills
-work
-my 10yr high school reunion dinner


17)8 things I say too often:
-ok!
-Are you sure?
-Damn it!
-oo my god!
-yes!
-no…
-yeah right!


18)4 books I’ve read recently:
-Kasih Antara Kita - Aleeya Aneesa (Last week)
-Brida – Paolo Coelho (Last 2 months)
-The Zahir – Paolo Coelho (Last year)
-Cahaya Cinta – Izra Nuh (Last year)

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-Ari Lasso - Apa ertinya cinta
-Leona Lewis - Better In Time
-Sheila Abdul - Mungkinkah
-Misha - Bunga-bunga Cinta
-Rossa – Terlalu Cinta
-Republik – Hanya Ingin kau Tahu
-The Winner takes it all
-Datuk Siti - Pastikan


20)8 things I learned last year:
-Don’t give priority treatment to someone when all they do is treat you as an option
-Knowledge is definitely power
-Don’t let others pull your strings no matter how angry you are
-To forgive people & myself…but I’m trying to forget still…
-Appreciate the people who appreciates you for who you are…
-I can be what I want to be as long as I want it really bad!!
-There’s no point fighting with a moron
-I need a change


8 people that I love to tag -
-Put
-Sue
-Azita
-Natasha
-Suria
-Dina
-Faridz
-Nadia

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

lucky said...

shaz, yg the zahir tu ko baca lps aku promo kat blog aku ke sblm ?

passsionate about sleeping ey ?

>> can be blur at time ?? why do i get that alot ??

put said...

byk nyer ko tag aku. blog dh defunct la!! nanti la i speed up the process of creating my new blog, then i'll do the tag..

suria said...

taley wat tag arr..
tde blog..huhuhu..

shazzain said...

Dora...

No the Zahir I baca last year...ko promo lambat beb! haha...yeah very passionate about sleeping...I'm overworked these days & I need my beauty sleep...which is often not enough!!

blur -->u get that alot eh? haha see I was just being frank...ahaks!

Put,
Yes, pls speed it up!!!

Suria,
Dun gimme that alasan...you have a secret blog! I know! but u can still do it n email it..fine with me..nanti i post kat sini jek..heheh ;p

NatashaZain said...

u do ur own laundry most of the time? RU KIDDDINGGG???