RSS

a bunch of fakes!

What's with people these days? here we are organising a reunion, after 10 years & some people are just not bothered...no school & batch spirit..that's all I can say...there are so many fake expression out the like "I miss you guys"...or "I hope we could all meet again"...huh? perfect oppurtunity arises i.e a dinner reunion but they just refuse to respond or attend..they are not bothered to respond to emails or sms...so I call these breed of people a bunch of fakes!...but of course 20% of the batch are ever so supportive & another 15% are overseas but they responded how thrilled they are but are sorry that they can't attend...thanks a lot gurls...I do hope the dinner will go all well...

Anyway...back to my frustration...What's so hard rsvp-ing to an event & can't you help the organizers by at least making the payment...we have no financial backing here...the risk is all on the organizers...

Well I asked for this & I deserve it I guess!

There's just so much work done & money spent..& sometimes you can get really angry with people...I have learned to be so patient lately...I hope I still am & everything goes well...wish me luck!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

best of luck dear...lagi bape hari je...hope semua yg u buat goes according 2 ur plan yea...

Sasha Lyna said...

hey..thnx for dropping by my blog..n oh ya, speaking of ur reunion..is it ok for the Alumni to squeeze in x?i mean to inform people of the alumni n get feedback n also to get all the seniors data..can x?

shazzain said...

Thanks su..

Sasha.. I dropped you a mail..check & get back to me k...thanks!

knitfreak-to-be said...

xpe...we do our best n the rest tu layan je ;)