RSS

And another resignation!

my team mate resigned on 24 hours noticed last wednesday, my boss has asked her to stay till the end of the week..which is today...now all things will just fall on my plate! arghh

No I'm not angry with her, just shocked me that by attending 1st interview, the job is offered, and that too to buy over the 3 months notice period... i knew she wasn't happy here...but I just didn't expect it to be so soon! They must be desperate for risk professional these days...even a compliant has been lodged to central bank on the issues of staff pinching for a particular bank to another..

now...I keep geting this question "When are you leaving/resigning?" & I say "Soon" heh...ye ker? I feel its so hard to leave this first job of mine plus the team is more like a skeleton now with people constantly leaving...maybe I should ask for a raise!! But still..I too need to move on...but I wanna move to middle east!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: