RSS

Updates from d weekend...

On Saturday, Suria, Wawa & myself went for the kenduri on Fendi's side at Putrajaya, the theme there was blue & gold, we reached there around 1.20pm, just before the pengantin was to walk in to the dewan, so sempat la bergambar with Lin & Fendi kat bilik persalinan...then Lin told us to masuk dewan together, berarak with the pengantin's family...heheh..cam vip lak...so we did & we sat the meja "rombongan pengantin perempuan", there were lots of table's reserved for the bride's family, so end up the three of us occupied one table...

Here's the pictures...










Then after that, Suria & I went to Tmn Tun to look for a present for my aunt's birthday bash...then lepak kejap at La Manila..borak2 sambil makan cheese cake...sepanjang2 perjalanan until la kat sana..macam2 we all talked about...mostly about life, family & how people have changed...dun worry Suria..I'm not writing anything here!

Anyway...I noticed my left eye started to feel like lebam & sakit, Suria dropped me off at Kelana Jaya for my aunt's birthday party at 6pm, well I was the first to arrive...they had barbeque, sampai2 kat my aunt's house, I took a short nap (org lain pun tak sampai lagi), sebab mata I penat semacam je..then bangun2 je..blurry vision...I got the red eye..but it wasn't that red yet...my cousin gave me some antibiotic eye drops, & my dad gave me something for the pain & itchiness...I needed my eye to get better cos the next day, we were suppose to go Karaoke-ing...well..I applied the drops every 2 hours, n in the morning..it looked ok..so proceeded to with the original plan...

Went karaoke at 3pm, kat Pavillion...yg pegi this time, Su, Sophiaan, Eliana, Shah & 2 org member Sophiaan who ended up paying for the whole thing...heh tak pasal2 je dapat free karaoke...thanks!

Then this morning...dah start dah blurry vision...on right eye pulak...so I'm on MC today...jgn jeles su...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

sapekah~aku? said...

patot ler ko online manjang..cuti upe nye..

shazzain said...

bukan cuti la..mc..

ajeeta said...

la siannye...nyampah tull...ade je alasan nak duduk umah!! ;p

shazzain said...

hehhe..I'm enjoying having to stay home :)

~~ casper~~ said...

mmg i jeles!!!
n smlm i rasa mata i gatal2...ingat kut dh bjangkit...tp rupa2nya tidak...pagi ni cam ok lak!!!aku keciwa!!!

shazzain said...

kesian...tak pe su..thursday nie cuti!!!