RSS

It's freezing here...

sejuknyee office nih! I'm like freezing here oredi...dah berapa lapis pakai nie..my nails are actually turning blue...

I'm not feeling very well, hampir2 nak mc je tadi, but byk keja..so have to come in jugak...now that I'm freezing, having a headache, kepala cam berat, mata pedih2 (byknye complain)..I wished I just took the mc...

Yesterday my cousin, Asif from India came down, but sempat jumpa 10 minutes je, he was here just for a day for site visit at Times Square, apa lah company dia nie..hantar lah lama sket..at least stay a day, nak jimat cost la tu. I've not seen him since I was 6 yrs old kalo tak salah...mmg its time for us, the whole family to go down to India, all the more there's a wedding coming up in July ni...have to save up from now! Put jom!!..kata nak ikut kan... :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

Ni ada gak tomorrow u take mc dear....hmm balik ni amik vit c yea...drink a lot of plain water....ceh nasihat cam i ni doc je kan....nway jaga diri bebaik....

shazzain said...

I tak balik terus pun..nak pi lepak with d cousins, somewhere near ur place (ala tmpt biasa ktorg la - tomyam tuh)! so most prob bertambah teruk..but tak le gak mc tomorw..i organize farewell lunch untuk my colleague ni..jgn jeles..esok I gi Planet! heheh