RSS

Plans for this weekend...

The excitement is on…not only for the Elections coming up but also for Lin & Fendi’s (Meon) wedding 08 Mar 08, I’m getting lots of smses asking if I’m going, nak convoy, nak stay over…from different groups of friends (dak bbgs, matrix, keris mas) tu… Anyone nak stay over? boley je.. slumber party (so far semua dak matrixssp)…It’s gonna be fun!

Ok, so far yang staying over..Mai & Suria (tomorrow) as we will be going for the Akad Nikah after Friday prayers, so I’m on half day leave (So is Su I think, we should be going together), …yippie!!, Wea, Bai and maybe Tomek & Wawa will join us on Saturday, we will head out for the reception at Kg Pengantin earlier, Lin requested for us to be there earlier, tolong la apa yang patut..not sure what that is yet, most probably ushering guest in or handing door gifts.., Su not sure yet on her plans…but I dun think I will be doing any studying this weekend…but I’ll still try to kill one more essay before by end of this week…

Hah, since the reception is at night, during the results of the election, I’m gonna be needing updates via sms, family members..pls keep me updated…or Put..u can do that since u’ll be in JB & not at the wedding kan? Heheh

Bebudak BB, sapa-sapa je pegi nie? So far dapat sms dari Izliana & Baemisla je…Elaine, Kiah, Adriza, Najua, Lili? Not so sure sapa lagi dijemput…mesti ramai jugak tu…well, I’ll just see you guys there…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

wokeh, nanti aku update la pape yg patut hehe

shazzain said...

yeay!! tq tq...