RSS

Essays & Project papers...


Finally...its now down to 1 n half more essay out of the nine! yippie...this should be ready by today...next kena start on the project papers pulak...all this I expect to be done by end of the following week... a really big thanks to Moz, my brother in law & Rais my cousin for the help on finding info for the essay & project paper...& also my mum who's voluntereed to help on one project paper & Put for the other one!! Su & I would be needing all the help we can get in this next 2 weeks -->submission due date 6th Apr 08.

Tu laaa start buat keja lambat2 lagi...January dah dapat assigment..end of Feb baru terhegeh2 nak start...itupun nasib baik pegi study group ari tu...kalau tak, mmg tak tau progress orang lain..& how much we don't know...

Exam's are in early May and then...I'm looking forward to the trip to India in June...my boss dah 'ok' my leave plans...seronoknye...tapi tak best sebab kena pakai $$ lagi...isk...nasib baik ada credit cards..hahaha, yea yea I know..I'm controlling my spending, dun worry guys...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: