RSS

Stressing out

This sem I was so ambitious that it caused me my freedom, okay not that way just that I took too many subjects and attempted to do my independent study which takes me to proposal defence. Having to work on three other courses assignment is already heavy enough and I have to also work on defending my thesis. 

Why am I complaining now? Because my paper is due on friday (in 48 hours) and I need to rewrite certain areas in the next 2 days and ensure its within the 20% range of similarity index under turnitin. Yea the stress has been piling earlier this week, I thankfully i managed to get an extension from the earlier deadline that was on 7th May. I just realised I completed my paper without checking to turnitin and when I did, it was at 24% similarity y index. Got that sorted within a day and sent to my supervisor for checking and today she just came back with comments for me to enhance my background and problem statement. This is what happens when I get things done last minute...why oh why shaz!! 

Now am sitting at KLIA, listening to GE14 results while rewriting my background and problem statement. Of course I took a break to write this blog since I am also behind on blog counts for my Digital Marketing Assignment. So yeah at least this is done! 

Anyway getting back to my proposal defence submission, also just found out my date for PD presentation has been pushed further to 12 June, kind of relieved at the same time I will be carrying this stress another month until just before raya..oh well the price I have to pay to get a Doctorate... I really hope I don’t give up and I can take this to the end and earn that DR. in front of my name. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: