RSS

what a day!

Started out from home 6.30am, dropped of my elder sis at the LRT Star, and the second sis at Putra (she's starting her new job - good for her -all the best!) and then, went straight to Masjid Negara for my exams. Since I started out when it was dark, naturally the car lights was on..

anyways, studied in the card for 1 hr 45 mins, then went to the hall...it was hot! and yes I had to wear tudung, since examinations was held at the Masjid Dewan Syarahan Utama, black tudung and another layer of jacket over my T-shirt...juz imagine the heat I absorbed, nevermind that, answered all the questions, not sure of them though - I had read it all, but I don't remember it exactly, plus it was accounting questions, how can I be sure what I read and what I answered were correct anyway...so I did bantai-zation of the whole thing, hoping that I can pass..juz pass pls!! *pleaseeee* ....I'm having doubts since I'm not confident with this paper... :( 

When I got out of the hall, went straight to the car, wanted to go meet my youngest sis for lunch and pass her some stuff, and I really realllyyyy wanted to go home soon so that I can study for the next paper tomorrow...guess what...I forgot to turn off the damn lights...the car couldn't start and it was really hot 12.30pm! remember the black tudung and 2 layer clothes? shesshhh...got a nice guy to jump start, but it couldn't start..haih

and to make things worse...my battery was running out 20% more to death! and it eventually ran out causing me to do all kinds of things juz to get the battery for the car...my sis picked me up after 45 mins...had super fast lunch (McD) with my sis, dropped her off, went to lepak with put since she had a phone charger! managed to call the battery guy once I charged my phone...lepak there while waiting for the battery guy and got the battery done by 4.30pm...had to pay RM165 for my carelessness!! got home at 5.30pm, my bottle of water in the bag spilled too!! hishhh...dead tired n exhausted, haven't studied till now...gonna burn the midnight oil tonight! wish me luck and hopefully no more bad luck and I really hope I pass! plsssss Allah help me...

hungry now...gonna get me some rice (nasi goreng thai with telur mata n cili padi..*nyum*...ohh and I bought chocolates on the way back to calm myself..*heheh*

signing off, xoxo!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: