RSS

taking a break...

so...here I am, exams in 3 days, still going out for a movie...heh, not that I have finished studying, but there's no point staring at the books if nothing is registering, might as well take a break! always have time for that :) (I kinda confirmed for the movie like a week ahead! huhu)

anyways, weird things happen today, but good things I guess, first of all, I went to the RM2 toilet at KLCC, when I arrived, and there was this lady in front of me, she paid using RM10, I wanted to do the same since I didn't have small change, but the makcik there didn't have any change to return to me, so this nice lady, a stranger, juz offered to pay...err..weird, I was feeling bad, trying to look for coins or what ever I can get, anyways I went in, thinking I'll meet her after, get her acc no or whatever but she was gone by then...

and then, met up with the gang for the movie - Iron Man 2, we had purchased 11 tickets online, but only 10 turned up, miscommunication or something, dunno, so we were left with one wasted ticket, but you see, we didn't want to waste it...its RM12...so we decided to give it away to any lucky person who was there alone, and Put found the person n juz handed it to him, he was grateful! nice huh...the seat wasn't bad too..& someone got a blind date! haha

we went in..watch the movie, tasha dozed of in the middle of the movie..like WTH? nvm, I enjoyed it...cool! that's all I have..

Here's us after the movie (the kazens n friends i..e. 'kazen angkats') & showing off the posters Arif got...


and then...Abg Lan & Margie found a cake on their car, like wow..one after another...we get, we give & we get at the end of the day...haha nice one! headed of to Damascus Gate for supper...and now back home...

Some quotes found on twitter that I currently like:




  • I am not afraid of change. I will not be paralyzed by fear. I will move forward and fly! -@PerezHilton #ihatequotes
  • The best way to prevent ur heart from getting broken, is to act like u don't have one. (n/a) #ihatequotes
  • When you tell a lie, you steal someone’s right to the truth. -The Kite Runner #ihatequotes
  • I would rather be beaten with the truth than soothed with lies. -Michelle Poe #ihatequotes
  • LoveLifeFriend: If you want the rainbow, you must first go through the rain #LLF /via @PuffingLove

Wow there's so much more, but got to go...ok now..back to studying...xoxo!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

yeah wht a weird day, but in a good way la! tho u r short of rm12 to pay ur cc? xpe ke? i'll bank in rm6 k? haha.. but wow, the Almighty sure showed us in 'cash' how kindness beget kindness rite? alhamdulillah :)

shazzain said...

yeah weird good day..n we learned something too.. Heh xpela, xyah bank in...