RSS

starting to paint

From title-less to a title…an improvement perhaps? Hmm creating the next chapters is a bit difficult if I don’t really know my direction…I kinda have a sketch in my mind, that will do for now I guess, so I have my 5 year sketchy target, gotta work on the longer years targets too...

So this is my life paintings in words.

Why the sudden change some might ask, I guess Zaharuddin.net & the FB pages touched my soul a bit, I said earlier I didn’t like change, but there’s a lot more change I need to make, and I decided to start with my web profiles. Deleted my Friendster, never thought I would, they were so many memories there, but I did. Removed my blog contents from the world view, not that it was being viewed by many, but why risk it huh? Then I removed some profile pictures and had done a spring cleaning on my FB, thou I must say, there’s a lot more to do in there…to delete or not the albums, that is a question…maybe not now, someday I would…those are all temporary, heck I might delete my FB account one day!

So what’s new other than my current mental disorder of deleting things…(while I’m at it, maybe I should start cleaning my room n throw out all unused/useless things!)

Let’s see..babies..lots of babies…Congratulation to Mich & Nairul, Jue & Cory and Amm & Kerek on the arrival of their Little Alfie (18 Mar 2010), Alyssa (19 Apr 2010) & Aisyah (16 May 2010)…triple A! more babies to come end of this year and also…more weddings, congrats to my sis, friends & cousins who have decided to tie the knot…happy preparing for the wedding!

Work is busy as usual…ohh yeah..no more free days, I actually have work…and a lot of it too..so when I stray from it, I end up staying back completing it, seldom, but it happens!

Twitter is like my next favorite thing these days…ohh well that acc too might get deleted one day…(hihi)

Ok..moving on..back to work...salamz..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

when you activate your FB profile, my pics in FB turn to 70+ from 170++ pics..tu menampakkan you are the highest person that has my pics (aka memories). if you delete that, maybe part of my memories will be deleted too...hmm...

knitfreak-to-be said...

sorry, deactivate...