RSS

more on daily adventure...

This morning, I got the opportunity to be invited to a meeting with the management, like the top guns of the bank, I have never been exposed to that level in my entire career, and it was scary and great at the same time. They were talking about business strategies, how to do this & that (which of course I can't say here), and of course the risk aspects of things...all in all, it was a great exposure, it makes me think of things under a different light. I was quiet the whole time, just an observer, didn't say a word, well you know, being new and all, I don't want to be too enthusiastic and end up saying the wrong things, so observing was good.

Well nothing else on work, my bosses are nice, so far, they have not really given me a real task, I'm still reading all the materials, and understanding reports, I guess I am to come up with what's to be done, I really hope I can perform to my best here. Something that did scare me though this morning, What if I don't meet their expectations? Gosh it's a scary thought, as it is, I was the youngest and the only gurl in the meeting room...but of course being me, I was cool the whole time :)(ye ker..hmm..)

Well, its been two weeks here, and I got my name card, my cop, my pay (half month only, don't get ideas) & my tag, hey that's fast!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: