RSS

End of d week!!

yeay..it's Friday tomorrow...had plans with Su & Put, and patutnya ajak Elaine to watch 27 dresses..finally after postponing it for weeks...anyway..Wea called me said she & Yudi wanted to join us...then dapat tau, Sharil dah balik from 'oversea trip' heheh..so tomek & Sharil pun join sekali...so there's 8 of us going for the movie tomorrow nite.. ahh wait..what about Huda & Baim, well Huda called me & said, dia dah tgk citer tu...but dia nak jugak join tgk wayang, even kalau its in a different panggung..so I think she's getting another movie gak..

heh..best lak..tetibe semua jadi lepak esok...this is so cool..lama gak tak lepak reramai camnie..kalau dulu mesti once a week, now nak jumpa once a month pun susah...

see you guys tomorrow...

now heading to meet the BBGS group...Hana's back from Dubai for 2 days, as usual..she misses us and wants to see us..heheh... I just hope I get my work done in time..my boss ni lak tak balik2 lagi nie..I'm not sure if she wants to see me to clear my UAT, hmm kalo kena jumpa, sure lambat jumpe budak2 nie...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: