RSS

Looking forward to the next weekend


I have been ranting about assignments in the previous posts and little did I know I missed an assignment that was due yesterday, thank god it wasn’t just me who missed it, in a class of 4 students, only 1 submitted, so not so bad la haha, anyways now I have to catch up and submit this assignment within the next two weeks. Also we have made up our minds on our CSR project and will be finalising the finer details for engagement with my organisation.

Next week is a week without classes for me! yeay! It's been difficult to get weekends with no classes since mid of last year ever since I signed up for 4 subjects per semester. My husband and I have made plans to go for a wedding in Jakarta :). It’s an Arab wedding on my husband’s side. The last one I attended was interesting, different that how weddings in Malaysia i.e. Reception are conducted. We here have tables and chairs for dining whether its lunch or dinner reception, but there, it’s a cocktail concept and it’s not finger food but heavy delicious food. It’s a norm for them but not for us to eat this kind of food while sanding around in the crowd. And just to add, it’s a grand wedding. Noticed the same when I went to India for my cousin’s wedding. We were eating biryani sitting my the curb of the hotel’s walkway as we didn’t know how to stand and eat that kind of food :D

Other than attending the wedding, I am actually looking forward to going for the Spa's! Shopping not much but massages is a must. If anyone has any good recommendation for amazing spa's in Jakarta please do leave a note. So, what else to do in Jakarta? Hmmm

I am writing this post while I am in class, somehow my mind wonders off and I decided to pen down some thoughts and get a blog post out of it (read: we are required part of our assignments to submit a blog post on a weekly basis for the Digital Marketing Doctoral Seminar). Since I am late at posting, I am trying my best to catch up with my blog postings this week.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: