RSS

Visiting New Borns Weekend...

Visited 2 new borns last weekend, one my office mate, Glennise & the other is my cousin Nadira or also known among the cousins as Potz...anyway, both of them delivered a beautiful baby girl. Also not forgetting my x-colleague Sook Mei & a colleague from a different department, Aisyah delivered a baby boy last friday each...Congratulations to all the happy couples!!!!

First I made my way to Ampang Point to get some gifts, also Shaheeran's belated gift for baby Qashfea...Poh Kong had a good customer (me!!!) this week, buying 3 gold stuff for the 3 babies. Glennise had the best since hers was a gift from the department & I get to choose it, I'm glad she liked it! (well its for her baby not her). Anyway, then I went to Bukit Jalil picked up my friend, and waited for Suhaila & Kuan Leng to arrive, guess what, for once I actually was on time & better still early!

Then we met Heng Teng at BK2 shell station & waited for Glennise's husband to come & get us. Baby Vin Chii was sleeping when we got there, as usual la kan babies!! So we took pictures... :)

The baby gift from the department...


Baby Vin Chii...


The happy couple...(got married last year)


All of us from RMD (including x staff Toon Yin)


Then I made my way to visit little Ummi Elisha, She looks like her brother Shazad when he was born...


With Baby Ummi, Qaish & Shazad

Now tunggu all the other babies keluar, lets see, there is Lin due next month, then the rest next year la, Maheran, Izliana, Lyack, Amm & Rini (sorry rini, termiss lak!!)... Wow, banyak tu...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

put said...

Amm? amm is having anthr baby??

R I N I . R A N I said...

amm nak dapat 2nd baby? Shaz,ko lupa 2nd baby aku...Next year jugak. hehehe..

shazzain said...

ohh yeah rini!! ko next year gak! ok, will add to the list!

yeah amm 2nd baby, 4 mths now...lyack pun sama...rini ko pun 4 kan?

~~ casper~~ said...

wah semua org dh nak tmbh anak!!!! aku duk camni gak...muakakakaka...shaz,put n elaine, thn depan, kita msh akan duduk n lepak kat sbux klcc lg smbil minum toffee nut latte lah jawabnya....hahahahahha...