RSS

Tagged by Dora (again!)

Rules of the tag:
Link to your tagger and post these rules in your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Fact 1 [random]
I get annoyed or irritated very easily, one of which is I can't stand inefficiencies. I just get easily irritated if someone can't carry out a simple task efficiently be it at work, in an organization or at home. I don't like seeing or having to do the same kind of job twice when it can be settled once if it was properly organised / planned.

Fact 2 [weird]
When I drink, I like to sip slowly & suck the fluid to get the full flavor, if I don’t do it, I’m just not satisfied with the drink! I have been doing this since god knows when, only realized it when I was in school when someone pointed it out to me, I think it was my sister…

Fact 3 [random]
I like organising events for people I know, to see them get together and bond, I just get pleasure out of doing that although it can be tiring and stressful at times. But I hate it when people start using me without any consideration like start dumping unwanted job or assuming I will be free for them all the time, when in actual fact they have never been there for me when I need them.

Fact 4 [weird]
I always need a small project be it organising events or taking exams i.e. studying or I will get bored very easily or I would feel useless!

Fact 5 [random]
My table in the office or my study table at home is always full of things more paper stuff i.e. unfinished work, articles, work in progress, policies, files (office) & credit card bills, loan statements, books etc (home)! and each time I clear it, it just piles up again! Its tiring...I wish I had someone to organize my pile of papers & do filling for me :)

Fact 6 [weird]
I enjoy sleeping - is this wierd or is it a sign of depression? (can't be lah)

Fact 7 [ random]
Spent too much this month!! I'm not sure how I'm gonna pay the credit cards...been trying to cut expenses this whole year...but looks like I just broke that!!
I just bought myself a nice Guess Collection watch, on top of two handbags from Guess & a make up pouch & after spending so much at one place...the next day...I went and joined a GYM (PW) --> Paid RM1,900!! (credit card of course!) for 16 months, kind of cheap actually, got it via a corporate rate promotion where there has to be 10 ppl from the same organisation sign up for all to enjoy that rate. I was the 10th person...wish me luck & please make sure I go dear friends...

7 lucky people that I tag are as follows: -
Put
Natasha

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

dah buat tp aku x tag sesape pon..malas..hehehehe ;)

shazzain said...

Bagus!!!

Haih..nak tag pun bley malas..tak per ar..selamat laa ur friends (i.e. blog readers)