RSS

The Damn Cards...

Today..I did something I am so very proud of! I cancelled my credit card again....huhu...okay why I say again is because, I obviously did cancel this same credit card before, but then I got a call from the Bank negociating with me to keep it and saying they will reimburse my RM50 I had to pay to maintain the card the previous year. So I thought, why not just keep it and take my money back...and right...I fell right into the trap of holding it back!

I didn't get my money back because I didn't use the card within that 3 months, but I started using the card recently, on top of the other credit cards that I have, anyway, I realized that I had to cancel it for good this time because its becoming my 3rd back up card and having a 2nd one is bad enough, I don't need to have a 3rd one! I am spending way too much...and I have got to stop it! *I'm gonna settle my credit card debts!!*

So I decided to stop swiping, pay it off and cancel it...and I did it today! yeay! one down! another *ehem2* to go...:D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go!!! kena save weh..kite nak jalan jauh ni,

i am doing some refinancing myself, hutang dah sampai idung ;)

~azita yang malas nak login ;p

aisyah said...

erkkk.. kene batang idung i gak :p

i have to put a stop to my back up card! humph! <-- gesture to be serious