RSS

Circumstances, Values & Hypocrisy

Ever wondered about the things you said you’d never do but end up doing? Well…I have…because I said a few things I will never do, but ended doing…a hypocrite? Or just that you tend to let go of certain values because circumstances change you? Either way, it happens.

I’m itching to do something I said I’d never do now, but I also know that it’s not good to do it, but what’s with the heart and brain conflicts? It’s annoying really, especially when I end up having these conversations in my head when I’m alone or when I’m in a crowd but my mind wanders off…

One lesson learnt is to stop being in denial, I hate it when I’m in it & even hate it more when others are in it and refuse to admit it.

“If you regret the past & deny it, it is called depression. If you regret the past & forgive it, it is called a lesson” - @AmandaAdriani #ihatequotes (from Twitter)

Then comes the question: “Can you forgive and forget?”

My answer is: Perhaps in time, if I say I can, then I’m a liar…

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”Gandhi.

I wanna be strong.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: