RSS

Because I'm me...

Deactivated my FB again...too much mess in there, too much questions asked...it's time for some peace...

Ignorance is the best tolerance as a friend once said...

So the answer is Noooo I did not delete anyone...I'm on hiatus! :)

Time to concentrate on work...Been away from it too much...it's time to focus!

To the same friend who gave me the quote above....Thank you for letting me know the reason; I was kinda wondering all along...It was really sweet of you to choose me and now that I know why...it makes it more sweeter, friend... :)

And yes to the one who said I was a 'Blair'...I am after all :) and for the one who said I was boarder line psychotic...I tend to agree....but then again...its just temporary insanity to flush out all the negativity...I hope it is :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: