RSS

Doa & Reminder

Oh Allah,
Help me to uphold the truth against tyrants;
And prevent me from advocating injustice to gain the applause of the weak.

Oh Allah,
If you make me rich, do not deprive me of happiness.
If you grant me strength, do not take me away from my mental faculties.
If you make me successful, do not deprive me of modesty.
If you make me modest, do not deprive me of my pride and dignity.

Oh Allah,
Teach me to love others as much as I love myself.
Teach me to judge myself before I judge others.
Teach me that tolerance is the greatest strength.
And that vengeance is the first sign of weakness.

Oh Allah,
If you grant me success, do not blind me by vanity
Do not make me despair if I fail
Please let me remember that failure precedes success

Oh Allah,
If you deprive me of my wealth, do not let me despair
If you take away my success, give me the strength to overcome failure
If you deprive me of good health, do not deprive me of faith

Oh Allah,
If I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize
If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive
If I am oblivious to thee, do not deprive me of your forgiveness and patience

Oh Allah,
You are the All-Powerful, All-Merciful & All-Capable…
Ameen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: