RSS

I can be 2pid too!

I'm depressed! Juz got my pay & paid all outstanding bills & commitments..n left with too little cash..well..that's my punishment for spending too much since last year (and before)..my 'hutangs' from credit cards can never be over..it just snowballs from one month to the other...like this month..if I have no cash..I'll be using my credit card! Swipeeeeee jeee sesuka hati!! damn...I'm soo dependent on it!!

When will I be able to make money work for me..I am trying something now..it should work..but it's a burden for at least one year...yeah it's using ASB...but I gotta pay the loan installments for the first year before I can let the dividend & bonus self fund itself...it's not that I don't know how to save..but I juz enjoy spending it! ahaks!

My mum wants me to invest in a property..but haha if I can't manage with my current salary...how am I gonna sustain paying for a property (plus I'm juz too lazy to deal with tenants n problem associated to owning a property! it's a hassle I don't need!)...and now I need a car...after managing to avoid buying a car for all these working years...I think I need it soon...Hate all this extra commitments..I just wanna be free & easy and spend & travel as I like...without creating such a huge hole in the pocket!

warghh tensen...I hope there is a bonus this year n its good! ohh yeah shifted jobs last year..no bonus..maybe that's why I'm feeling the deficit! yeker? hmm...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

well....i'm in no better position to advise you, haku pon tgh dalam usaha clearing my CC bills...as you said snowballing each month, c'mon, tough up, get a grip on your money (this is to both me and you..hahaha...)